Yesterday went to Sg Wang with my two bro, just to get the price list on the computer stuffs from Lowyat. One trip like that took a whooping RM30 (makan, transport, makan)... walao. Bought two Magic boosters too, and we got quite good cards XD
From what I see, the RAM prices are very cheap now, so whoever wants to upgrade RAM, better stock up now...! Still thinking either to buy duo core or core 2 duo... one better and more expensive, the other standard and cheaper. Depends how the budget, so I hope mom gives more! XD
Last night also went to yamcha with Sum. Played magic and talk about Magic stuffs till nearly 1am. The kanasai 'Deen' manager don't allow us to play Magic there, so we won't go there next time!! Kesian Lisa, eye going to drop liao (12.30am++)... so I quickly said 'Jom, balik!'. I also need to fetch my mom at 7am the next day leh... >.<
Hmm... looks like the blogging world is really getting slow these days. Ppl puasa so we also no energy? Or no more exciting stuffs to write nowadays? Whatever it is, life still goes on..... ~ciao!~
2 comments:
Walau! RAM going cheap now? How much is 1GB kingston DDR RAM selling now? Long time never go Sg Wang and Low Yat ledi.
depends which speed.... somewhere around RM90-RM110
Post a Comment