Thursday, September 13, 2007

Old friends have motives

Today an old friend called me... no, he's not old in age, but it's been a loooong time since I saw him. He's a working collegue in the GD company I used to do my practical training at. So, since he called my HP, I answered la...

Mana tau, rupanya he say he's coming to my area, and wanted to give me try or use something because I am 'big size'. Straight away I thought to myself... 'Omg, not another salesman!'. Okok, it's not that I have a grudge on salesman or anything. It's just that I am still studying, and I don't come from a wealthy family. This kind of people who wanted to sell something to me will obviously throwing their time and energy away, cause I can't AFFORD it! >.<

But still, they have determination and the 'never give up' kind of attitude. I must say I admire that they got the guts of steel... But please, don't find me... I'm a poorman! T_T I regret giving him my address, cause I told him I will be out that day liao, but he still wants my address! Why do I give in so easily? -_-;

Hope he don't come find me this Sunday, cause by hook or by crook, I will not answer you... >.<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oi, who knows his target is to know your sister leh! wakakaka

Jason Leingod said...

lol, my family where got sister one... hahaha

Ph0t0graphy.com said...

go meet him if you got nothing to do. good exposure :)

Jason Leingod said...

but I dont like sales related stuffs...! >.<

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...