Just turned down going out with TARC friends, then another invitation to go meet old secondary school friends, also this Sat night! Why this Sat night so kao special meh? Why everyone wanted to go celebrate this Sat?? >.<
But I turned them down, to be fair to my TARC friends... Besides, most of the secondary people going there I don't really mix with when I was in secondary school. They are from the 'upper' science stream while I'm from accounts. To be honest, I was really friendly with them when in primary school... cause at those time, everybody are friends, doesn't matter which status/race/family background/personality/looks etc you are...
But now... everything changes. People are divided into 'groups', whether you like it or not. People despise you when you are poor, low education, ugly, disabled, ... DIFFERENT. Sigh, sometimes we really should learn from the children. Naive and innocent is sometimes better than you really think... else where you think racist comes from? From stubborn and so called 'matured' adults la, who else..!? -_-
Anyhow... I wish someday our community will change, where everyone respect everyone, no matter how bad/stupid/ugly/poor that person is. Everyone deserves a second chance, and who are we to play GOD and defines who is bad and who is good? 'Yan yan peng tang' (everybody are equals), right...? XD
4 comments:
You from which school one? How come I dun remembered collecting protection money from you geh!
lol, I last time so tall, takkan u cannot recognise? XD
I don't have any groups. All my friends are a mix. Got poor got rich got fat got thin got tall got short got chinese got indian got malay =)
A person must respect a person for who that person really is regardless status
ya, u r right... we must treat everybody with the same respect we want ppl to treat us with ^^
Post a Comment