I forgot liao... is it today or tomorrow last day of the mooncake festival ah? Anyway, the celebration is coming to an end, and don't know why I don't miss mooncake that much this year... Urgh! >.<
But a lot of bad thing have happened this year mooncake festival... The kidnapping and death of the poor little girl, and yesterday my mom just went to an ex-working collegue's dad's funeral. The good (or bad?) thing is that it's the raining season now, so means cold temparature (good for sleeping) and easier for those people who are fasting now (if hot haus la!). Also means I dont need to wash my car this raining season, lol!
Yesterday been talking with a friend about the topic, love, again. He told me all about the silly things and sacrifices he done last time, for a girl he liked. Eventhough she got a bf, he still treat her so nicely and do the things even a normal bf won't do (good sacrifices, not bad!). Hearing his side of the story makes me think back of the times when I was blindly in love... No doubt, love really buta one, I tell u!! T_T
But I'm grateful that I'm not so cling on to loveanymore, so does he. Time will slowly make us realise our mistake, our 'stupidity'... and we will learn to become a better man after falling down into the pits and arises, once again. Hope I will not involved in another 'silly love' affair again, next time. ~adios!~
5 comments:
lol... don't simply fall in love de.. like I said, after awhile you'll get used to it.
Also I think for you, you have the misconception that meeting a girl as a potential someone. This has got to change. Well, just my observation!!
Good luck in your love affair. hehehe
daniel> lol... thx for your observation then
ace> tyty... u too! XD
Goodluck to you !
I think its not silly to love and to make sure your love one is happy.
Hey, thx! It's only silly when you know he/she don't like you, but you still pretend there's a hope... better short pain than long pain right? >.<
Post a Comment