Monday, September 03, 2007

Awarded with the power of Schmooze

My good old buddy David awarded me this 'strange' award. No, it's not the power of kissing or something like that. It's the power to make ppl feel better, whenever I surf their blog or whenever they surf mine. David googled for it and it defines schmooze as "talk idly or casually and in a friendly way". So means I friendly la? Maybe... to the ones friendly to me XD




Lately getting lazy... 2 days ago was sleeping soundly then woke up by a sudden pain on my left arm. With a quick reaction, I reach for the spot and 'squeeze' it (It was strange, cause I usually hit it not squeeze it). Felt something small and bouncy, then I throw it away. The pain gets stronger and stronger... I suspect a bee or poisonous bug bit me, again. Later I search and search, finally found that bugger... It's a black flying ant, with deadly sting on its butt. It's dead, but cause me pain in the first place before I killed it. WTH did it sting me for no reason while I was sleeping!? Damn suey... T_T

Till now still hurting... If tomorrow still haven't recoverd, need to go see doctor liao. Yesterday swollen and my hand become partially numb! Now a bit swollen and pain still there... Stupid Bug!!!

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...