Thursday, August 02, 2007

To love or not to love?


Love... ppl may say that love is not important. But when you die and you did not experience love, you may ask yourself 'I have live an emptied life... what was the purpose of my life? I did not find the time to love nor be felt by love... Did I live just to be 'me'?'


But I wouldn't blame them, cause love is a game most of us can't afford to pay. When you fall in love, a lot of problems arise. But the one I'm asking now is... 'Will you fall in love with a person who is already in love with another?'


Like all, love have no real answers. Some may say 'Why not? If he/she is not married, everyone deserves a chance!'. But for me, I definately opposes it. Although I may not have a gf yet, still... I believe a couple to be together is not easy, but breaking them up is easier. So I will not be the 3rd party, nor want a 3rd party to stick into my relationship.


Why do I say breaking up is easy? Because human are all GREEDY. They want something which is better, always. Not satisfied, a girl/boy may split up with their current lover to be with another, who is BETTER. You may say you're not one of them, but when the time comes... it will be different.


So, will you court him if he is more successful and handsome? Will you dump your gf for another prettier and independent girl? Who knows...? But believing in karma, I won't want to be struck by the same bad deed that I have done... so that's a no-no for me! But hey, I didn't say u should follow me... It's your choice! XD



~To love or not to love... that is the question~

10 comments:

YBrat said...

Suddenly talk about love or not. Thought you are going to ask your reader "Should Ichi love YL anymore?"
Lucky you didn't do it AGAIN.

Anonymous said...

Aiks! siapa tu YL? Kenot see picture wan.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Liddis lah. Just be yourself!!!

Weird Dan said...

Hahahah!!!
This is amusing

Anonymous said...

IMHO, love is not about compatibility (sex, interest etcetcetc) between two person, but an ability to settle the differences. In other words, tolerance is the key.

Be patient. Love will come to you one fine day. Fingers crossed to you. :)

Unknown said...

i'm quite not disagree that being 3rd party is always wrong. But sometimes. 3rd party is the most innocent one, if he or she doesn't know that he/she is having a bf or gf. then. can't blame all fault in that 3rd party.

breaking up is really easy. but when both party having the same decision on break-up, then it won't hurt anyone.

but when one party refuse to do it, then have to suffer...

lucky i haven got bf ... lalala! find a true love is really difikult mia....

Jason Leingod said...

YB> lol, I got do it so frequently ka? next time lor... maybe! XD

ace> YL is the girl that I have been curse in my heart... cant shake the feeling off. got cure ka brother? XD pic of eye only got, in old post lol

liddis-liddat> sometimes just being yourself also susah... >.<

daniel> life is fun, is it not? XD

zen master> I agree, tolerance is the key! but how frequent can both be tolerant enough and sit side by side to talk it out? seldom or rare, I'm sad to say... :`(

thanks! I wish you all the best in love too... XD

spookygrace> ya, those kanasai 'one leg board two ship' ppl is the worse! pity those 'accidental' 3rd party ppl...

breaking hard usually is not easy, cause how also... sure got some 'kam ching' left behind, cause become lover for so long liao wor. yet, it cant be help when there is fate but no destiny... >.<

wonder when will we find our true love? good luck to both of us! XD

Rabbit said...

my mom once told me that i can befriend with a particular guy (which he is claimed to be my bf), and if i meet another better person, its time for me to jump from a boat to a ship.

-___-

My mom thought me so!

Jason Leingod said...

haa...! although it maybe right, but in my honest opinion, I wont do it. Maybe cause I'm satisfied with just a boat... XD

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...