Fuh... for the last 2 days, did so many things. In the end today I was so tired... woke up at 12pm! Ok here's a brief of what has happened:
Sat- Wake up early, Daniel fetch me then we waited for SG at Wangsa Maju LRT to go together to The Curve to have breakfast. She was late, and we got lost... but eventually we were still in time for the 'RM1' breakfast deal in IKEA. This time for RM1 we can either get a plate of mee goreng or 3 small Malay popiah. I took one of each. Still together with the meal, we each get a cup to fill our infinite drink of coffee/ milk. YL and CM were late, so they only managed to eat the popiah deal. We had fun eating and queing for the long queue to get the drinks, lol...
Then I suggested we try book tickets at GSC The Curve... cause then we dont need to drive to 1U. We went there, and in the end bought tickets to see Transformers instead of Daniel's Retribution. There goes my effort in booking the tickets... but it was all well cause I haven't seen the famous Transformers yet. Watching it for the second time was only Daniel, YL and CM. The film was bloody nice, as expected. Go Optimus Prime...! XD
After that Sam need to go back cause need to practice something about participating on Merdeka Day. We went to find something to eat, cause we all haven't eat lunch. Finally end up eating in Kim Gary. My first time eating at Kim Gary, and it was 'special' but expensive. Quite ok if you have the money, lol. Then went to IKEA to buy something so dad WingC and YL will get free parking in IKEA. After they went back, me, Daniel and SG went to Tesco to buy something to get free parking there too (weird, last time it was free or just RM1, now we need to do this to get free parking... -_-;)
Send SG home. First time went to her new house. Then we got lost a bit but in the end Daniel finally got us out, fuh...! On the way back my bro said yam cha in half an hour! So as soon as I reach home, bath and rest a while, went out again! But a sad thing happened and a friend of mine 'blew a fuse', so in the end me, my bro, David and Daniel went Dota! XD
Sun- Wake up at 8am, me and my bro send my mom to aunty's place (send Kiat to LRT for Magic tournament 1st) cause she will follow them to visit my grandma in Ipoh. Then ate breakfast with my cousin. After that went back home, went out again at 11am. David fetch me to LRT, then we went to KLCC for the PC-Fair. Found her girl friend Tiffany, then I went to find Daniel while he went to eat lunch with her.
Found Daniel, then walk around PC-Fair. Later so damn tired, so I suggested we eat lunch first. Went to KLCC and ate A&W. Then saw some cosmetic thingy in KLCC and we watch how a pro make up artist transform a normal girl into a beauty, via a big tv. Took one hour ++ just to make up the eye section. Now I know why girls took hours in the room to 'pan leng', haha... XD
Then David called, so we head back to the fair. Walk around then Daniel bought a 1gig RAM while I bought a rechargeble battery (yay! now I can take pics with my digi cam again!). The pain from walking doesn't stop there. We walk out back to find Daniel's bro and survey with him and his friends to buy a new laptop. Bought an ACER laptop worth nearly RM3k in the end. Finally it was over, so we went to David's booth (he was working there for free, suddenly) and we head back.
Reached Wangsa Maju, we yamcha for a while cause waiting for Jennifer (David's girl friend) to talk about some insurance stuffs. Then headed for Jusco, where me and Daniel walk around and end up in Starbuck too (where David is). He drank cappucino while I drank sky juice. Then he had a nap, while I enjoying the nice atmosphere in Starbuck (with nice songs) and watching outside... thinking.
After David finished, we went to Daniel's uncle house, cause he forgot to take his house keys and his family was not at home. But realised it was not the complete set, so we end up going back to Wangsa Maju to... DOTA! lol... After DOTA went home finally, feeling tired from head till toe, at 10pm++. It was a fun day but we finally fell dead tired when we reach home... X_X
Overall, used so much money in just 2 days. Although just the 7 of us, it was still enjoyable. YL is still the same as before. While I was chatting with the others, I noticed she was sadly alone and quiet. Then it hit me, I am sometimes like that too! Now I know how I look like when I'm shy, alone and quiet. I know how painful it is to be alone, so I tried to talk with her and I'm happy when she started to communicate with Daniel too, when we were eating at Kim Gary. Life is short... and we need to live it happily or else we would regret it in the end. Gogogo me! XD
6 comments:
Oi, why you no come to my booth? tiu lor!!!
lol, a lot reason why...
1. donno which booth u are at
2. donno which guy u r among so many guys
3. donno what time u free, in case u busy entertaining the leng lui's... XD
Pening~1st time read so long post by you O_o
haha, is it? sry...! XD
LOL why you sorry?!!! *WEIRD! mix with daniel too much!
Yala, his fault...! *points to Daniel* XD
Post a Comment