Thursday, August 16, 2007

Kena saman!

KNNBBQWTH... Last week I was playing DOTA with my bro near TARC. The place is called TBR and it's a small place where students gather to have fun/ eat/ buy stuffs. Because it's a student place, of course there are not enough place to park their cars. Some more it's near the resident homes, so we can't park in front of their house or come back u will get a flat tyre.

So I park in front of the bus stop, where most of the ppl also park one... Then came back and saw he bloody saman. Kanasai! Like that lost RM30 liao... fine! I pay! But when I look at the saman where to pay... tuut them! Damn kao far!! It's either Jalan Raja Laut or Jalan Tun Razak...! -_-;

So damn kao far, no wonder no ppl go pay la! So I need help from u guys... have u kena before DBKL saman? Need to pay one ka? Where is the nearest to pay from Wangsa Maju area? Help me pls...! I dowan go so far to pay a bloody tuut ticket!!! >.<

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

No need to pay lar. I have DBKL, MPPJ, MPSJ all tarak pay wan. I even koyak the saman in front of the farker who who it. Till now still can pay my road tax!!!

Anonymous said...

Eh, should read as who wrote it!

Rabbit said...

kesian.. can ask for discount one i think. =P

Jason Leingod said...

ace> sure ka? then I follow u dowan pay lor, hehe...

rabbit> I heard from my friends can one, u got pay before?

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...