2 days ago had a nightmare, where I was in my old school and no one knows me... and everybody treats me like a foreign object. Damn irritating dream...! -_-; But last night was rewarded with a nice dream... a dream of her. There was nearly a 'blue' scene, where we were acting like the foreigners. It was in the bathroom... She was taking a shower, and so am I. We were separated by the 'kain' (I forgot what they call those hanging kain liao >.<) in the bathroom... It was so embarassing! But it only happens in dreams... XD
The weird thing is nothing happened in the end. She dress up and go out through another door (there's another door behind the shower!?) then I follow suit. It got weirder when we were on a mission to save her dad, when in real life her dad has already passed away a long time ago. Three of us was on a mission... oh, did I forgot to tell you the third person is none other than, yes... Daniel! -_-; Maybe got no transport, thats why he is there, LOL! What mission I forgot liao, except the part where we need to find her father (for something).
I wonder what do that dream mean? Just last night I was thinking 'Oh, looks like I don't miss YL that much liao... wonder what she is doing nowadays?' and terus dreamt of her that same night. Swt... I'm still sick! Argghhhhh.....!! T_T

Who knows what word is this? Guess! XD
5 comments:
What la! syiok-syiok read when in the toilet that time in the end nothing happened!!! Wet dream oso tarak, next time better dream of magnum 4-ekor and post it out lah! LOL
wat the!!!! why appear along.. kanasai....u dun serong ok...
ace> lol, there is no blue here, no need think of it la... hahaha XD
daniel> wei, I also dowan u tag along one lor... but dreams ma, cannot control... lol
you sure everyday think of it.. then u dreamt of it..kekeke
haha... maybe subconsiously do it also didn't know. sad... T_T
Post a Comment