This morning I was feeling down because I had a bad slept and woke up with a red eye(right), in the morning, and have to drive my brothers and mom to school/work. But then later when I was at Giant to buy some canned food (omg, so early also need to shop...! >.<) because my mom asked me to, I saw some people I knew. I waved hi to them and they waved back... then another cute girl saw me and waved hi to me, with a sweet smile... o.O
The strange thing is... I felt very happy after that. No, it's not love... it's just a simple hi and smile, but that simplest thing made me happy and brighten up my gloomy day! Haha, maybe cause I'm lonely, or maybe I'm easily grateful to the normal stuffs happening around me. Or maybe I'm just strange? Still, I'm happy because she smiled and waved hi to me... XD
Sigh, I think I'm easily happy with the simplest things in life... that's bad, right? >.<
15 comments:
simplest thing makes life sweeter xD
it's not bad. because i am like that also! lol.
i am bored. so i post another comment
and another one.
geez, i don't have a life is it? spamming your comment box?
so yeah off i go
bye! *waves*
*smiles* *shows super duper big grin to ichi* HeeeeEEEEE!!
Got happier or not? Keke!
Eh its good what to be easily contented with the simplest things in life, in that way u'll be happier.
SMILES Like a whacko...
got happy or not? Or feel want whack kao me ho ho ho
pinkserz> lol, no wonder suddenly comment box got 8 comment so fast... nvm, spam all u want XD
rabbit> haha, really? hmm... good to hear that, thx! ^^
daniel> where's the hammer from the arcade center which they use to hit those crocs? *finding*.....
eh its good la u're affected by the simple things. it shows u're not that into worldliness. what's wrong with the simplest things? =.= how can u even find a way to condemn urself about being attracted to the simple things?
hahaha!!! the simplest thing may be ur hardest thing in your life!
Woi! everyday also got cute girl waved hi to me lah!!! BUT i no "hiu" them you know why? They wan to give nice mia serbis la..Kokokai!!! wakaka
beve> donno... maybe I'm scared ppl think I'm too 'simple minded', lol...
grace> ya, u may be right... hard is hard, simple also could be hard, sigh... living life really hard >.<
ace> ur one is 'kokokai'... the girl waving at me is a nice girl, not same ma... o.O;
a sweet and innocent smile is the most precious thing. Dats y i alwiz smile at pretty girl..LOL
yb> if not pretty girl but got sweet and innocent smile wont smile ka? lol
Post a Comment