Wow, the weather now really sekejap hot, sekejap cold... no wonder Daniel got sick, even my bro got sick for 2 days liao, fever. I was lucky I didn't fell sick but whenever I sleep for a while to rest, I could feel that I'm so tired like going to sick liao. Why is the weather like this all of a sudden? Never did I remember in my life that a weather like this has ever happened before... everyday it will be so hot in the morning and big rain in the evening. It's not one or two days but more than 2 weeks liao... gila! >.<
Aside from the weather, life seem to be more boring nowadays... maybe it's cause most of my friends are busy with work or have a life of their own liao, so we seldom go out anymore... sad. I had an unexpected phone call from Sam, my friend who went to work at Dubai for quite some time liao. He wanted us to meet up... but I told him it's not easy, cause all of us live apart from Melawati, Cheras, Taman Bahagia to Kepong. The most easy I presumed is we all go to Sg. Wang to meet up but then some of us bored to go there liao... then they don't want to plan themselves where to go. Sien lo! -_-
Good thing is my dad will be back from China this Friday, so we will have some fun then. And the presents... hehe. Here's a random question... do u want to be rich but busy and pressured? Or enough- money-to-survive but free and happy? Pick only one! XD
3 comments:
i choose to have enough money to survive and being free and happy!!
eh, same like me, high 5 rabbit! ^^
What did that chinaman boss want your dad to bend?
Post a Comment