Wednesday, June 13, 2007

My IE is down

Argh, donno why suddenly whenever I wanted to post a comment or reply mine, my IE will show the comment box in a new pop up window AND the site I'm viewing also turned into a huge comment page. That's not all, when I wanted to click on the post comment button, nothing happened! Stupid... donno what make my IE rosak. To fix it also very mafan, cannot just uninstall and install... so troublesome!! So, wish to apology to all bloggers if I didn't comment on your funny and wacky posts. now i have to learn use Firefox to replace IE! T_T

So what have happened these few days... oh, flood in KL! But that one predicted liao with nowadays always morning hot until can fry eggs on the sideway, then evening rain like nature want to strike us... siao siao weather, maybe the end of the world is coming? lol... Hope no one's car learn how to swim this couple of days...!

Oh, newest ver of Dota is out! Ver 6.44b... with 6 new characters, no new items. Among all I fancy the 'Undying' zombie the most, maybe cause that's the first I tried and I like it! The only female character won Daniel's heart... biasala! XD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Download firefox version 2. This wan manyak bagus.

YBrat said...

IE down?! U use pirated version isit? Use FF la. Just like IE7 nia.

Anonymous said...

How many times did Jim and I tell you not to use IE....? Did you know majority o the viruses, hacks, trojans, and spyware are resulted from the usage of the buggy IE full of holes....?

MicroShit has been brainwashing you, ain't they...? How much of time and productivity you've wasted on IE when you can use a speedier and more secure FF...?

I really wonder how many times your computer got hijacked without your knowledge...?

lolx... :P

Let me guess, you use MS Paint instead of Adobe Illustrator for your mangas....?

Jason Leingod said...

ace> hmm... maybe later XD

yb> u also penyokong FF ka? lol...

eith> yes, yes, u told me that a million times liao... -_-

Weird Dan said...

firefox is the best la........ who ask u download so much porn until infect ur IE cannot stand up liao

Jason Leingod said...

oh, fix liao... porn ur head la, it's something I installed that messed up IE, donno java or something... -_-

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...