Friday, June 15, 2007

It's all about love!

Based on my personal experience (myself and my friends), I can conclude that love is a thing that we totally can't control! Lol... why leh? You must be saying that we choose who to love, whenever we want to love, and wherever we want to be loved, right? Wrong... to be REALLY in love, you cannot control all of that...

You will suddenly realise 'Eh, why suddenly I miss her/him so much one?'... or when she/he is single but suddenly is intimate with another person of the opposite sex, you will feel uneasy and you wish to leave that view, ASAP. The worse will come when a scenario like this occurs ---> 'Argh...! My heart feel so pain! I should have woo her/him when I got the chance! Now it's all over, and all I could do is wish her/him happiness'. All this proves that you are (or were) in love.

So, if you didn't really miss that somebody although she/he is already ur gf/bf... have you ever wondered, will you really marry that person in the future? Are you really in love? Or do you just want a person, so that you could feel love? Will I really be able to stand watching her face day and night in the future?

There's so many uncertainties in life... but you still hold your own future. Decide for yourself who to love, and take responsibility of forever being faithful and love her/him for the rest of your life... because you ask for it! XD

P/S: To all those ppl who are still single out there, enjoy it while you still can...! :P

7 comments:

Rabbit said...

I is still single! I is enjoying! YOOOOOOOOOOhoooooooo!

But sometimes i am just so desperate for love lah.

Sigh. Irony. D'oh!

Weird Dan said...

woo.. rabbit despo... lol

Anonymous said...

Love is blind? Nope..I won't buy that. It is all fated wan geh. When it is your.. ITS YOUR!! Meantime, enjoy first lah.

Jason Leingod said...

rabbit> haha, I'm the same as u... freedom is fun, but sometimes, it does feel a bit lonely... XD

daniel> lu leh, how? lol

ace> some say it's fate, some say you can control your own fate... which one you prefer? XD

Unknown said...

i agree that love is blind.
and it may come sudenly .. unexpectly..
single is GREAT..!!!

pinksterz said...

i am enjoying my freedom! love is so leceh one! hehe.

everybody says "bah!" to love.

Jason Leingod said...

grace> haha, u r right... but when u r hit with 'love', will u still say single is great? XD

pinksterz> haha, u also anti-love ka? :P

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...