Wow... is the world coming to an end? Early morning hot like Hell... then in the evening pour rain like it's gonna flood the whole street! Memang gila liao the weather, and it didnt happen just today, but yesterday and the day before. So I advice you guys n gals do take care of ur health... except u want take MC la, lol...
Yesterday ate Hometown Yong Tau Foo. Asked the counter how much each cost, and it was 70 cents each...! Ok, maybe not so expensive in the world today, but when we ate it at home (cause we take away) it was so small, smaller than a 30 sen karipap! Walao... from what I see, they sure untung x2 for each sold... gila! Won't be eating that again for a long long time.....
Then suddenly today kena diarhea (cirit-birit). Kanasai... the food is expensive AND not clean!? I donno if its their fault or not, but really bad luck... only me kena among all my family members. Urgh, stomach growling again... gtg! >.<
5 comments:
Makan lah ubat bijik poh chai! Kakaka
yup, sudah 2 botol yesterday, haha...
Awww.. poor you!
Come I kasi sapu minyak cap kapak! Keke!
I want Yong Tau FOo!!1 Give me give me!! *wink wink*
rabbit> ah! that one very panas when sapu, I dont like... but thx anyway! XD
nastasshea> aik, how u want? DHL ka? keke... :P
Post a Comment