Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Fried rice!

Lol... this week so free cause no need fetch my bro or mom, cause dad is back. Consider as a holiday for me! ^^ Because nothing to do, took out some food from the fridge and I cook myself a Fried Rice! Of course, with the help of those fried rice 'perencah'. But later regret cause the 'perencah' is spicy, and I dont like spicy that much...! >.<



It's my first time fried rice since... a loooooong time ago, when I fried once for mother's day (that tasted nicer!). It's strange that ppl rather eat Maggi Mee than fry a simple rice. Maybe they dont have the ingredients? But fring that rice is really not easy compared to a maggi mee... but i was pleased with the final outcome! ^^;

My fried rice, which is composed of mix beans, taufupok and seaweed chicken balls... XD

2 comments:

Rabbit said...

Everywhere I go i see food.. I am going to die of hunger already! Even if its not hunger, I'll die in my pool of saliva lah. =.=

YBrat said...

Ur fried rice got so many ingredients meh? I only see rice + mix beans and 'X' movies cover

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...