Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Drawings ver 4

It's drawattack time! Another old pic... yeah, I was a fan of 'Slamdunk' too last time. I even have a gang of friends that I hang out with and played basketball every week. It was very fun and it I was quite good in it (tall advantage) XD... Anyway, more coming up later. Ciao!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like he's ready to make a big hit on stage! Hahaha! My brother used to watch slam dunk. Guy with red hair playing basketball...

Jason Leingod said...

yup, this is the guy... his name is Sakuragi. but now not that famous liao... >.<

Rabbit said...

Yeng Mok Fa Tou?!

Jason Leingod said...

huh? u mean 'mou fa tou yeng' as no hair but cool? if u mean sakuragi, yup...! XD

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...