Saturday, May 05, 2007

Drawings ver 3

Another old pic that I draw last time. She's a famous game character from 'Tokimeki memorial' or something. I like the best because she got blue hair and looks 'kind'... XD



Today going out to Sg Wang with Daniel and Lisa. Wow... it been quite a while since I go Sg Wang (cause no more *ehem* Ps2 games there). Wonder how Sg Wang look like now? Is it more 'clean' with the new 'self cleaning toilet'? Is there less or more ppl there now? I shall see for myself and update later with more news. C ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love anime! Naruto, Bleach, Yakitate Japan, School Rumble...

Nice drawing!! Oh already added u in my link!! Hehe! Keep blogging!

Jason Leingod said...

oh, a lot of nice animes wor u like... how about old ones like Video Girl Ai or Slamdunk?

Thx, u keep blogging too! ^^

Rabbit said...

You only draw? You do not colour?

Jason Leingod said...

color ah... not that keng wor. but u can see it in patkua site :P

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...