Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Drawings ver 1



Post my first drawings here... quite bad actually. What to do... long time no draw liao + old scanner ciplak (today only made it to work, and I thought it was brocken yesterday). Looking back... last time when I was full of energy and love manga so much, I could draw way better. Looks like no practice really lose skill liao... >.<

Oh well, 1st attempt fail... next attempt, draw 'hak chiu' boy. Hmm... maybe I will upload some of my old drawings later. Wait, gotta find back where is my old drawing book. Later!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which of the drawing is you jek?

Jason Leingod said...

haha, none is... just some sketches :P

Rabbit said...

Why some of them look so evil one har?

Weird Dan said...

apa hak chiu yan...kanasai

ms.bulat said...

Icitaka. i be very direct. lets meet up. i wanna tok bout manga techniques with you. or more like... tell me what you know. hahahahaha: D okay a? can ask daniel aso. ah.. i very direct le ^^''

Jason Leingod said...

rabbit> evil meh? hmm... my male characters really need a lot improvements >.<

daniel> ur new name! lol...

bulat> o.O; wow... really direct wor, lol. to be honest I'm not such a pro in manga technique, but what I can say from experience is start from the basic and learn to practice drawing the face of some famous comic characters (I learn from Evangelion, Dragonball, Sailormoon (swt...), Video Girl Ai, I"s, Dragon Quest etc.)

After you practice a lot of time, it will slowly 'imbued' into ur mind on how to draw basic manga, then you can slowly draw ur own ver of character without reference from another manga anymore! (although I still not THAT good yet XD) Slowly... but surely ^^

ms.bulat said...

Okay. lets meet up. so brief geh! i wanted infos bout what type of pen or papers or angles and such

ms.bulat said...

ops sorry i was being rude. thanks for the info but i want more

Jason Leingod said...

haha, no worry... pen, papers and angels? @@; donno about the pros... but cause I just do it for fun, I use normal mechanical pencils and sketch book (or just normal A4 paper, not bad quality ones).

about the angles... hmm, I still not good in it though. Usually I draw the front and side view, 45 degree view I'm still noob >.< But if u r a beginner, I recommend front view then side view and lastly 45 degree view as practice steps... XD

hope it helps! ^^

YBrat said...

ichi: i like the girl face (2nd on the top row). but hor, y the face look imbalance ge :P

ms.bulat wana meet u eh.. *admirer ah?*

ms.bulat said...

Laughs: P

meeting up will count as admirer wan a. den young brat i wanna meet u larhs: P

okok. sorry if you dont wanna meet up then can post the materials here or msn me? kekeek better if i see what izit exactly right: P

Jason Leingod said...

YB> oh, ty... yalo, a bit imbalance cause I just sketch it out fast2. if real one I will draw really precise, but malas la... XD ms. bulat friend ma, if I got admirer 'chap toh' lor, lol...

bulat> haha, YB in Perak wor, ask him come KL then give u a call la XD sry but lately busy a bit, but if u really want can ask daniel when free then he fetch me go find u yamcha la... cause I cannot drive out T_T

materials? I just use normal material for sketching (like I stated above) but if u mean the pros, they will use ink pen (in variety sizes example 0.5, 0.7, 1.0 head size) to draw different parts (example eyes, face outline, hair, hands). For the competition, we are required to write the bubble dialogues on another piece of tracing paper. I seldom MSN but if u want u can drop any questions on the CBox and I will try to check every now and then to reply u...

so are you trying to join a competition too or learning to draw manga? good luck! ^^

Weird Dan said...

I can help both of u meet up... ho ho ho.... then after that i go somewhere else lor...ho ho ho...coz i will feel bored listenin to how to draw techniques ><

Jason Leingod said...

hoiyoh, u can talk about crap also ma, not mesti just drawing techniques talk... -_-;

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...