Ah... sry for didnt update these few days. Busy with playing the best online rpg game (in my opinion), Ragnarok Online for the past few days. It's quite a long time since RO existed but stopped playing it since the monthly fees is too expensive... >.< Now it's free! But it's still full of stupid bot players, sigh! Some more the GM (gamemaster) say will capture them (the botters), but until now no action at all! All talk and no action, again...
Also busy with uncle's house. Need to go there once day and night (to open and close the door) for the guy to paint the whole house anew. Until now also doing it... so mafan! Then as usual, become driver and send mom go here and there. Argh, when will my second bro learn how to drive...!?? >.<
Seem like my 'love mood' is settling down lately... maybe cause 'overruned' by RO. At times like this I will be able to think clearly and know that loving 'her' is just a dream... and I should not have ANY high hopes to be with her, at all. But I bet I will go into 'loverage' all over again when I meet her this Sunday for another friend reunion (to celebrate 3 birthday boy n girl together). But I know it will soon be over, like what I'm feeling now... what a strange cycle! Hahaha... XD
Another friend of mine was also 'hearbroken' when the gal he liked chosed another. He was like me... already know there is no hope, but still clinging to the one word that makes us all crazy... 'love'. love is blind, it makes us do silly things... >.<;
It's now all over, and I wish him the best to become a new man again. Hey, there's still a lot of fishes in the sea... no need scared nobody won't be 'pancing'ed by a good guy like you la! Cheer up dude! Ganbatte!! XD
Unill next time, time to rock with my Taekwan boy... counter kick! Down kick!! :P
5 comments:
I thought you busy with your gf geh? You no draw for her ledi ar?
Sigh, pretty same like me, when only my sis will know how to drive la? Ahhhhh!
ace> ha, I where got gf? no gf, just 'feelings'... so I only draw when I got 'feel', lol
rabbit> oh, u too? very mafan right? >.<;
aiks. pity ur mom. feed u till so big, now u say mafan fetch her here and there.
"sang kau char siew hou kor sang lei". LOL
forget bout her?! confirm + guarantee within next 2 weeks, u r talking bout her again and AGAIN. :P
swt... nola, I said mafan but didnt say I dowan do ma... XD
about her, maybe... but that's me, right? lol
Post a Comment