Went for Magic The Gathering pre-release of Future Sight last Sunday with my bro and Sum. Went early morning and was nearly late... So took taxi from Bangsar LRT and went to Citadel Hotel 5th floor where the tournament is held.
Paid RM70, get 3 booster and a tournament pack. Open up and got... wow, nice cards! Spectral Force, Jaya Ballard, Dragon Whelp is nice... then even got the expensive rare land and Glittering Wish(which I later sold at RM20 and Rm14 each). First round, I won without a fight cause the player is absent (lucky!). Second lost... cause mana lack and mana overflow, argh!! Then tune my deck, become from RG to RG splash Black.
Third round won with 2-1. Then the last round I was suprised because the player wanted to share the price with me, no matter who win or lose. It sounds ok, so I accepted. I won the fisrt battle with him... but then he want to win to gain extra boosters from DCI points. I dont quite understand, but I ask for another booster and he agreed. So in the end I got another 4 booster although lost 2-2 (should be win 3-1). Oh well... >.< **p/s: sorry to those who don't play Magic, maybe you don't understand what I'm talking about**
A nice weekend indeed, it would have been better if Sum also played but he just traded cards and sold some cards there. I sold some cards, got the money, bought more boosters, got some other nice cards, sold it, and buy booster again. In the end I got a lot of cards but didnt use money... lol. Thats how the buy-sell world works! ^^
3 comments:
*Scratch head*
*pokes head*
XD
Post a Comment