Yesterday morning I woke up to send my mom and bros to LRT. Then came back, bought 3 nasi lemak (these are the best nasi lemak I tasted!) and went back inside Rukawa house and he still is sleeping... oh well, this habit will never chg, lol. Then I online at his house, do some blog surfing then play BS (DOTA!) before he wakes up because his pet Joji needs some attention (barking for a long time, I thought got pencuri... -_-).
Then we watched some tv, he do some blogging, then we went walk along his neighbourhood (while taking some pics and bought some snacks). Ahh... it was a nice walk too cause the weather was windy and cloudy. Later I went to pick up my mom again and went back home, with the 'blogging knowledge' still in my head. Hope I can be as successful (or more, lol) than sifu Danny blog's one day... toh toh chi kau!
2 comments:
Danny your sifu ar? Now oni i know.
yala, but teach me half water only punya sifu... lol
Post a Comment