Eh, although I link liao but forget to tell you guys and gals me and Rukawa made a new blog liao. Ya... said will make it in the last post and it went online for 2 days liao, but not much is done on it yet so wait a while la before we make it more 'keng'... :P
Post what ah... I also donno. Maybe should be more hardworking and post more pics (which mostly I found in the internet) so it wont be that dull. Take pic I seldom, cause only got a lousy 2 megapixel digicamera... which is so keng 5 years ago, so lousy now T_T
Oh, in case you lazy scroll, here's the new site called 8kua . The title, of course you know, was made by Rukawa (my title wont be that weird, lol). Let the blog rolls...! ^^
2 comments:
Ooi, why no invite me wan?
invite all here ma... but no open house only, hehe...
Post a Comment