Thursday, March 29, 2007

Anniversary past liao also forgot...

Aiyah... my blog tepat2 one year liao last week Friday, but I totally forgot... thx to ace only I realised one year liao I have been blogging... lol

Hmm... what bring me to the blogging world? I think it's either Daniel or David that tells me blogging is fun... and I first started out in xanga too. But then it looks boring, so I shifted to blogspot with Daniel... and it has become like an internet diary for me now, haha. Ups and downs, happy and sad... reading back my old post sure bring back the good old days. So many have happened in the past year and I hope to be able to continue blogging till I die... lol *thinks too much again* >.< href="http://imtoobad.blogspot.com/">young and old for making my blog more active with comments *else this will be like a dead blog zone!*. Not to forget dear beve who keeps the cbox with life and chatter, appreciate it everyday! Others include Eith, Jimmy, WingC, Edward, Sum (ya I know u r reading my blog in secret lol), Mitch, Janice, Lehbit, Qikibulat, yuyue and whoever that is surfing my blog anonymously. It's you guys and gals that makes it all happened. Thanks again and happy blogging...!

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...