Hmm... nothing much happened lately. SP tried to find me yamcha (came back for the weekends from Singapore) on last Sat but I cant contact her (Malaysian nor Singapore HP was unreachable). So in the end cancel and no news from her since. Sad... and she just SMSed me T_T. Other than that, busy finding the best deal for a car, tune MAGIC cards and flyff. It's sure nice to take it easy once in a while... :P
The strange thing that happened (maybe not so strange) today is that I opened my MSN (so long didnt opened MSN liao, lazy XD) then later slept and put it in away mode. When I woke up later (at 7.30pm, lol) I say a msg left down by... (I was shocked!) YL! With just a mere 'Hi' word, but she was offline liao. Hmm... I was happy cause she MSN me, but not as happy (until can fly) like last time liao. Maybe like Dany said, I AM slowly forgetting her. Good for me! ^^;
P/S: Anyone seen the anime Galaxy Angel before? So funny and nice, you shouldn't miss it! :P
No comments:
Post a Comment