Wednesday, February 14, 2007

The hunt is over...

Finally, the car search is over... the winner goes to *drum rolling* Proton Waja!!! Haha... didn't expect to be able to buy it in the end, cause heard a lot ppl complain it gets spoiled easily. But I still like it, cause it's 'big and majestic' XD I didnt go follow to look for it when my bros and mom went to the car dealer, cause I stay at home 'jaga rumah' T_T Still, my mom say the car is for me (wow, really!?) ^^

So, today later in the day me and my bro will go finish the last details, go fill in the insurance, check the car with Puspakom then finally paid the remaining RM4k and get the keys to the car. Been quite a while since I drove, wonder if my 'skill' stilll ok or not XD

Hooray, got a car finally...!!! v l^^l v

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...