Ah, another nice gathering... too bad it was very short. It started of at 11.30pm when Sum fetch me to Cyen house. We were late (cause Sum need to fetch his mom to work) then off we go, in CY's Kenari (Lisa joined too). Nobody called (except Daniel, who supposed to be NOT going... tipu us lagi -_-;) so when we reached in front of Sg Wang Greenbox, I called SG. So NGAM YL and CM also came, look like not just us late lol. We went into room 23, and man... was that room BIG! The screen was using a projectile, THAT big... o.O
It was fun all the way, with us singing our hearts out. I sing a bit only cause having a sore throat, so did Daniel (sick?). The good thing with the new improved Greenbox from Redbox is that now there is unlimited drink refill, but u have to self service and get it from near the main entrance. At the beginning there was some soup and salad too, but when I wanted to have some salad later, it was all gone! >.<>.<
But it was a happy day indeed. Belanja karaoke plus gift (SG got a silver bracelet and Sophia a silver necklace), add up I need to spend around RM25. Hurt my wallet a little (cause used a lot for magic pre-release earlier) but I was happy it turned out to be a great gathering (the best for the year). Thanks to all that joined and make it happen! ~Cheers~ v ^^ v
4 comments:
This is called a surprise...
I think partly coz SG and CYen got ask me going or not?
ooo, cause girl influence la... no wonder
Heard Sg Wang got alot of 'lala mui' wan wor. True anot?
true, u never go b4 r ace? XD
Post a Comment