So it is finally gone... Celebrated my bday (belated) with only 4 person. So little ppl, but I was still glad. The one I want to thank the most is Sum, cause he have to took a taxi to his mom's office to take the car and fetch us to the zoo. It was even more needed, because I stepped on a stupid bee the night before, causing my leg to swell and pain. I need to 'kat ha kat ha' when walking, so kesian... T_T WingC last minute cancelled because she was tired of driving.
With the pain, I still managed to have fun at the zoo while taking some pics for my assignment. We managed to see the elephant show and the seal+parrot+orang utan show too. It was quite facinating, especially the elephant show! ^^ After that we went to the aquarium then to eat at MerryBrown (as it starts to rain). We wasted a lot of time there because the rain keep on pouring for hours! >.<
Saw a lot of animal, and it was SG's 1st time to the zoo (wow... 0.o) and Oon was busy taking pictures. Lisa also have fun and explained some of the animals there (must be a national geographic fan :P) while Sum also enjoyed his 2nd time in the zoo for this year. WingC, Oon and SG together gave me a Christmas in box with light thingy as my bday present. It is not too fancy but I like it cause it shows they cared ^^. Also the most important, a bday mini card!
Reach home nearly 8.30pm, bath and ate. Later at night also ate a super delicious secret Recipe birthday cake (me n my bro share, cause his bday was yesterday) which is White chocolate Macademia nuts. So nice, it was out of this world...! Overall, I was very tired (and leg pain) but happy. Thank you to those that make it happen! ~CHEERS!~ ^^
5 comments:
Happy bird day!!
Now oni you open up your comment box! LOL
haaa.... long time open liao lo, u also cannot c r? u using firefox also? ty anyway! ^^
what about firefox....?
does that mean ichiman's template is not well optimised for other browsers instead of that sickening IE...? lolx....
well... u cant please them all right? lol...
nisasing..i long time use firefox leh.
Post a Comment