Friday, November 24, 2006

Those eyes...!


I keep wondering... what makes me all gila about her? She's not that pretty, not that kind... nearly the opposite of what I desire in a woman... yet I fall head over heel for her. Maybe it's love... maybe it's a curse... maybe it's her eyes?!? I'm sick... -_- Arrghhh! *wants to die but couldn't* X_X Somebody spank me! *Jim Carrey voice* XD

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first glance, I thought she "was" a sinister guy.... lolx... until I read your entry....

Since when Dany turned you into ghey...?

Jason Leingod said...

lol, sinister eyes... why did I feel for that? X_X

dunno, ask him la... lol

Anonymous said...

Smack forehead!! wake up!! kakaka

Jason Leingod said...

@@ belum bangun lagi... -_- smack more! lol...

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...