Yesterday's presentation was over... I was not given any comment (lucky) by the teachers cause my info was comlete and acceptable. So now confirm will do zoo negara, need to be more creative as another student from sem 6 (earlier than my batch) also doing zoo negara. Fuh... relieved that my title has been approved, now just need to concentrate on the ideas and work.
Suddenly yesterday my friends (and Rukawa) ask me to go PD... it was long planned but I didnt think it would succedd, cause I see most of my friends are busy with work. But it DID go on as planned, and we will go PD this Friday night... that means I have to skip my sat class! >.<>.<; :P T_T Hope all goes well this weekend. Cheers! ^^
3 comments:
study also sacrificed in the name of friendship... does that mean sacrificing work the next time....? what about family...? are you gonna put friends on top of family...
you seriously need to re-evaluate your priorities... :P
Why no invite me go PD?
eith> of course family first then friends la /swt
aceone> u want? still got place, ask daniel cause he drive, lol...
Post a Comment