Sorry long time no post, been busy with projects... Oh well, the good news is now I have little time for games or other stuffs, cause my assignments are due very soon, and I have not even start doing it! >.< Have a bad feeling that I will fail at least one with the limited time set by the school (all my classmate die with me also, lol). Such unjustice, but I malas complain liao... if really fail then maybe I should write a letter to the editor complaining about my shitty school? maybe...
Argh, some more my bday coming soon (end of this month)...! All my friends also seem to be busy. Hope I can 'delay' my celebration and do it maybe after I'm free, or during Christmas? Up to them la... Hope my bday will be as fun as (or more than) last year. Once a year wor, of course must be unforgetful lah, right? ;P
6 comments:
Usually I just let my birthday past just like any other day!
Got money can celebrate la. Got makan 'luk luk' anot?
dan> u, not me ma... lol
ace> they got money to celebrate my bday enuf la... ^^
Ichi: aiyo..so BIG boy ard stil wan ppl celeb with u meh??!! Nvm, u can alwiz find YL :P or Daniel aso can ma..Wahaha
Ace: ur 'Luk luk' got sipesial meaning ar?
daniel: hear hear...!
ichi: thursday me off, thought you guys got plan at night, you pulak delay till christmas.... don't blame me, christmas i balik kampung liao....
YB> nola, I like to celebrate with ppl cause I value friendship a lot ma... :P
Eith> i dowan cancel but u think who can go leh on thurs? >.<
Post a Comment