Yes, I admit I have been the lovefool all this while... but hearing it from someone else's mouth makes me feel like... an even bigger fool. All this while, I have tried hard to make her happy... but not only did she not appreciate it, she even avoided me. It was so obvious, I thought only I can see it... but now I know it's not. I feel so mad, now that I think of it... why didnt I wake up? Why did I keep on disgracing myself... for a girl who dont give a damn if I live or die in this world? My heart was crushed when I FINALLY awaken by the cruel fact... that it was really one sided all along, with no chance of success at all in the beginning...
Thus, with a heavy heart... I have declared myself to stop loving her. YES, really 100% STOP loving 'HER'...!!! The love of my life, which I never loved so much for so long before... will finally be erased from my heart. I will not feel jealous, mad nor sad... She is a nobody in my life already. I have so much more better friends than her, and I shall one day take the final step of erasing her h/p humber from my phone, and all the SMS's that I kept... i will never want to see her name anymore. I will not use her name in another game I play, and I will not even think that I have the slightest chance of being with her anymore, in the future. It will be a big step, but I shall walk the path of determination. I will not love but hate, I will not miss but despise... and I shall not fall beneath the cluthes of that evil witch, anymore!
I wont even give her a chance if she were to accept me in the future, cause all these six years of pain is more than enough to prove that she doesnt deserve my love at all. I will not wept for her, because I know it will be useless and she will only laugh at my misery. I shall become a stronger man and find someone worthy of my love. Begone you accursed woman, for I shall be reborn as a new man!!! Those who post comments in this post here, be my witness!
No comments:
Post a Comment