Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Denial... not Daniel *lol*

Long has I been in my group of friends, and I have seen so much denial. What is denial? Denial is when you don't acknowledge something which is true... and you keep on saying or thinking it's not. You might be the only one who say it's not, but all the ppl around you say it is. Is that not denial enough? Well... some still deny it till their last breath, and never awaken from their 'dream'.

It happened to me too... I denied what my friends said, and I still thought that I have a chance with her. Now I have awaken and will not deny it no more. I will accept the hard and harsh truth, and do something about it. Instead of pretending, why not change for the better right?

So, to those that have been denying something all this while... it's time to wake up. I know it won't feel good, sad or painful... but you need to accept it like I do and do the right thing. Denying it any further will only make it worse and depressing. If you dont know what you are denying, then you should even do more about it! Cheers... ^^

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jonboy, try reading from the very first post he created, and you'll know the story....

Jason Leingod said...

ya jonboy, she is... and like they say, first love is the deepest..... T_T

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...