Sunday, October 01, 2006

Cicilia Chung and Nicholas Tse married!

Wow... yesterday just saw her movie on the TV. It's a movie about the hardship of life, love and work. I saw it and almost shed a tear, so 'kam tong'... A very nice movie indeed, makes me think about my life too. Sigh...

Suddenly today saw in the newspaper that she is married to Nicholas Tze Ting Fong! Happy... to see her married a young, talented and handsome actor. Sad... cause she is not single anymore, lol. Oh well, I'm a fan of Cicilia Chung myself, so I wish her all the best with her new husband! Wish I get a gf as beautiful as her too... :P

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

welp... at least that's good news to the public.... no need to bang ferraris and jeopardises the public, now he can bang Cecilia and create life.... :P

Jason Leingod said...

cecilia.... i will miss u. lol

Anonymous said...

i didn't know you have taste for older woman.... lolx.... :P

Weird Dan said...

tat explains his taste for someone older than him gua...even if it's a year :P

Anonymous said...

lolx... i know what you mean daniel....

Jason Leingod said...

crap... -_-;

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...