After watching the 8.30pm Korean drama for some time, yesterday only did I realise that I'm quite like the 'lovefool' character in it. There's this lovefool guy who loves a girl so much, he keep on helping her, support and loving her even though the girl rejected him and fell for the main actor.
But he's much more 'wai tai' than me. He let the girl's whole family live in his house, played with her son, lend her money and pay for her debts. He help her in everyway he could, although rejected millions of time by the girl. The main actor didn't help the girl that much, but because of one fact 'I love him more'... so the poor soul is neglected.
Thinking back, why am I like the lovefool... I dont want to love her, but something keep on making me thinking of her day and night. I don't want to see her, but my heart keep on missing her every second of my life. A lovefool I am, but a lovefool I will not remain...! >.<;
2 comments:
you do know the meaning of "dramatization", don't you....?
yes... y?
Post a Comment