Have you taken out your old pictures and look at them lately? Well, I didn't... just that my friend finally gave me her collection of pictures taken with her digital camera on a CD. I have a look at them and OMG, those pic were as old as one year old...! Ah, so much have happened in one year. Most of our close friends are not as close anymore. Maybe cause they're busy, maybe they have their own 'personal' problems... but it makes me sad to see them drift away, slowly.
Ah... pictures. Pictures can make a thousand words, and it is so true. Looking at those old pictures make me think back what joy we had at that time. Feelings come rushing back... the best of old times really can't be replaced anymore. I hope you will take some time off and take a look at the old pics you had with your friend. If you feel up to it, do not hesitate to take up that phone and make that call, saying... "yo friend! long time no see! come let's yamcha tonight!" It's all up to you... my friend. ^^
7 comments:
Ha! Totally agree with u picture do tell us many thing, that y i love photography so much.
I thought I saw louyea typed pornography
i can safely bet that once you've started your work, you'll be saying "ku tarak masa lar, manyak kerja ni..... lain kali aje lar..."
haha, that's y I'm looking at it now... :P
shhhh.... daniel dun speak out so loud
louyea> why not....? at least ichiman can pick up the tab from your pornographic-watching skills and he may hang out less often... lolx....
....... -_-;
Post a Comment