Tuesday, June 13, 2006
Chezh Rep against USA
Wow, seen the whole match and now inly I realised Chezh (correct spelling r?) Republic are one hell of a good team. Yup, they won 3-0, squishing USA without any retalation. I thought USA was getting better, but I was wrong. Well, at least they managed to go into the world cups than Msia. I bet Rukawa is jumping with joy now that his team won. Will he look like Panda or zombie tomorrow at work? LOL, you tell me...! ^^
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's her birthday, again
So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...
-
A. According to a market survey, the fruit bought by most people are the ... B. According to a survey, people ... 1.5 times a day. (this is ...
-
Tried my best not to talk to LG or even looked at her the past 2 days. Yes, I did manage to do that, but somehow I feel a part of me is gone...
4 comments:
"czech" lmao..... anywhere czech total control the match..... whereby USA is playing well too just their striker still need a lot of improvement.
yup... can win small countries la but against the 'big boys', no chance liao... ^^;
wtf, czech is ranked number 2 in the FIFA world rankings. You guys don't even know your football stuffs and start bragging. CRAPS owns you all.
craps, wat i mean is USA la, not ur czech, tak payah takut... lol
jonboy, maybe a lot ppl who buy US win IS the US ppl themselves. of course they sokong their own win ma... :P
Post a Comment