Thursday, June 01, 2006

Boring these couple of days...

Didn't update my blog for a couple of days cause feel bored. Maybe there isn't anything to write about... or there are just no exciting happenings around lately. So as the school holidays are starting already early this week, more and more children have free times on their hand and can be seen more on the streets and on the web. Damn! And I was starting to do PQ on Maple this week, no wonder I see so many people online, even at 7am...! >.<;

Hmm... maybe cause busy playing games, dont seem to feel lovesick so much anymore. Yup... if you put your mind busy 24/7, there really isnt anytime for you to think about love. As I once said "Love comes and goes, like the wind and the doves" :P

Oh, before I forget, I would like to take this aportunity to apologize to anyone if I said anything that would make you feel irritated, annoyed or mad some way or another. I'm no saint and I may make one happy and the other sad. So dont keep it in your heart and cheer up like I always do! Cheers...!! ^^

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

never heard of you blogging about your school or course.... how about some nice chicks in your class....? lolx.....

Jason Leingod said...

landside kill 4 ppl... so sad story dowan bincang ma...>.<;

I havent started my class yet la... when start liao will get u updated, dont worry :P

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...