Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Had a wonderful love dream last night!

Oh... what a wonderful dream I had last night. Lately been dreaming a lot, donno why. But last night is another love dream that I remembered and cherished. In the dream, I asked a cute but a bit short girl to be my gf, and she agreed! Then we kissed and dance in the ballroom where everyone is watching in envy, seeing us dance happily and lovingly.

Not sure who she is, but I remembered I need to bend down to kiss her, LOL... She's so cute, adorable, shy, short and nice! Ahh... Another dream that wont come true, sigh..... T_T

4 comments:

Weird Dan said...

Who knows...short girl...hehe

Hey eith, get what I'm thinking :P

Anonymous said...

welp daniel.... i do have a list of short girls in mind..... but erm.... YL not short wor.... :P

SP is one, and a few more in LYN and Kbox..... go intro kukuichi to them lar..... lolx....

let's narrow down the list....,

yo kukuichi, the girl in your dream, rambut panjang ke pendek..?

Jason Leingod said...

It's just a dream... come on, dont take it seriously, swt... -_-;

Anonymous said...

dream can sometimes be a premonition..... an indication of what might transpire in the future..... lolx....

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...