Ok, going for another round today. Daniel will fetch me around 10. Body don't ache as much as yesterday but still on the process of 'recovering'. Hope doesn't stress myself too much in the gym today...! >.<; Tomorrow maybe going to the gym again + celebrating 2 friends' birthday by karaoke style. Wishing Oon and Choy Yen a Happy Birthday!
A lot of people is going tomorrow, so I'm happy... yet a bit sad, cause 'she' is not coming. WTH?! There I go, thinking of her again. Maybe it's really a good thing that she doesnt come, so I wont miss her even MORE when I do see her. But, as a 'normal' friend, she should come. I mean, how long does one person celebrate his/ her birthday? ONCE a year! So, if she doesnt come for people's birthday, does she expect people to come for her birthday?!?
I believe in karma and 'repays'. If you dont do good to others, dont expect people to do good to you. If you think these small matters isnt important, then dont expect people to do these 'small matters' for you in the future. Put youself in their shoes for a change...! There, think about it youself. Maybe I'm overexeggerating myself but more or less, what I said is true. Think!!
3 comments:
i don't recall you saying you're sad when you knew i ain't coming.... *rolleyes....
btw, just back from work, very tired..... that's the reason i won't be joining you guys....
haha, no worry, i not saying u ma... but my next birthday u better come! :P
Post a Comment