Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Dream no. 4...

Haha, strange... yesterday I suddenly talk with my bro about my friends, including SP... and last night I dreamt of her! LOL, dont misunderstand, it's not me and her as a pair... It's just like a normal gathering with friends, but some ppl didnt go. Then, with a cute and sad face, she tell us how she loved 'him' and cried... I, as a friend, with SG (I think, not sure who liao but is another girl) try to comfort her and talk with her to make her feel better. I also feel sad for her cause 'he' dont appreciate such a nice and cute girl like her, in the dream la... :P

Then *poof* I woke up... what a weird dream! Sigh... I also feel sad for her, cause maybe I was (or still am) in the same situation like her before. Love doesnt always go 2 way, like we hoped it would. But friends are always there for you, so appreciate friends more than your lover...!?? LOL, I also donno, just take it as crappiness... >.<

P/S: To protect the fame of 'him', his name will not be revealed in this blog... :P

3 comments:

Jason Leingod said...

jasonkee_choon@hotmail.com... got underscore one :P

Anonymous said...

brace for spams 24/7.... MUAHAHAHAHA...!!!!!

Jason Leingod said...

delete... delete! ... DELETE!!!

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...