What (another) weird dream I had last night... Dreamt of meeting back my old girl friend, Wei Ing. She used to hang out a bit with me but now went overseas to study, I heard. In the dream, she came to my house. Then my mom talk and joke with her, as I listened to what they said. My mom even lend her a t-shirt to wear... the point is, she was so friendly with me and my mom in the dream... like we used to be. She was even more 'gentle' and beautiful too, in the dream.
It's a pity that dreams are just the opposite of reality. I was happy to see her and be friend with her once again, like last time. Sigh... thinking back now, most of my secondary school friends are also 'gone with the wind' liao... T-T
3 comments:
Opposite of reality....?
So whenever you dreamt of me, then I'm your cold-blooded enemy lar....? lolx....
or hot passionate lover
if I dream of u, it will be a gay dream liao... lucky i dont, swt
Post a Comment