Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Dream no. 2...
Yesterday I dreamt that I was a cowboy, like Clint Eastwood... In a town people are struck with fear because of some bad apples in the town. Then I tell them, "Have no fear, go behind me, and I will protect you...!" Of course they all shelter behind me, and as I cross the town, I shoot down all the bad guys like swatting flies. Then I woke up... ah, another hero dream gone again! :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's her birthday, again
So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...
-
A. According to a market survey, the fruit bought by most people are the ... B. According to a survey, people ... 1.5 times a day. (this is ...
-
Tried my best not to talk to LG or even looked at her the past 2 days. Yes, I did manage to do that, but somehow I feel a part of me is gone...
2 comments:
lolx....
go behind you, and let them backstab you....? ROFL.... swt....
if backstab also not me 1st but the townpeople behind me 1st la, haha...
Post a Comment