Thursday, April 27, 2006
Yumcha last night...!
Ah, after weeks staying at home, finally Daniel took me out to yamcha with Chong Ming last night...! Lol, cant believe I 'missed' the atmosphere, the crowd, the foods and drinks, the people (etc...) of yumcha!! Although just 3 'ma lat lou' talking, chatting, eating and watching the tv, it was still enjoyable... no wonder ppl like to yumcha so much there :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It's her birthday, again
So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...
-
A. According to a market survey, the fruit bought by most people are the ... B. According to a survey, people ... 1.5 times a day. (this is ...
-
Tried my best not to talk to LG or even looked at her the past 2 days. Yes, I did manage to do that, but somehow I feel a part of me is gone...
2 comments:
how come daniel didn't take me out then...?
jonboy60,
not a FREAK, I was taking photos of luis at the mamak there
BRJ =P
Post a Comment