Tuesday, April 25, 2006

The world is changing at a fast pace...

Sigh... the world is spinning and changing by the seconds, and there is nothing we can do to stop it but to go with the flow. More weird stuffs are happening, new items created, more plagues and disease killing more people... even people around you is changing, maybe without your knowledge. Some can take it slow and steady... some just push themselves too fast and hard, they eventually crack in the end. Well, there are those who can do it fast and at a fast pace (respect them!) but is there any consequences in the future? I dont know the answer myself, it differs from one to another. Just hope that I could be a 'normal' human being... and not turn into a 'monster' who would do anything for money and ignores friends and family for their own profit, in the future. If I do... then show me this post so I can wake up from the terrible nightmare! :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

now this is something different....

Weird Dan said...

u mean me???
WAHAHAHA

Jason Leingod said...

no, just a thought... to sigh at the world and hope to wake up to a better tomorrow... :P

LouYea said...

danielctw said...

u mean me???
WAHAHAHA


izzit?!?!

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...