Friday, April 14, 2006

This Sunday see movie again?

Uh... maybe go see the movie "The Wild" this Sunday, there goes my allowance again. Oh well, going out is better than staying at home I presumed. Go out see the world, each day get more bold! Lol... a phrase I just created. But I like going out sometimes... can see new things, new people... learn new stuff, hence make me more creative and innovative! ^^;

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

b sure 2 pick up some girls along the way or guys if u prefer

Anonymous said...

he'll get broke even more.... and twice the meaning.... lox.... :P

Jason Leingod said...

when will the gayness of u guys ever stop? sigh... T-T

Anonymous said...

the answer NEVER

Anonymous said...

what gayness.....? don't try to divert our attention here....

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...