Thursday, April 20, 2006

Is forum good?

Lately I post more in the forums that I do in my blog. What to do, no idea to post cause stay at home most of the time... :( but it's more interesting when posting forums cause u got a lot of ppl to share your posts, and sometimes get a reply in minutes! For those who post a lot in forums... has it in anyway affected your life? And those who havent tried posting in a forum should try it... it's fun and makes you more open to society ^^

Ahh... it's raining again. The rain drops are like small snowflakes falling from the sky. With the sunset like view on the background, the atmosphere is perfect for me... to wish and share it with 'her'..... lol, there I go again. Too sentimental and romantic... when will I ever find the girl who will share the beautiful view of falling rain and the calming sound of drizzling raindrops?..... No, dont criticise me... cause I'm just like that! Argh...!! (future sound of me being criticised) :p

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Posting on forums is fun, especially when you get to know more about things and people, but it will turn out to be a headache when low-life trolls and attention seekers tailing close behind you... My suggestions, blog more often.... on a wider subject.... Damn, I'm contemplating to starting up my own blog....

As for your second paragraph.... tarak comment.... speechless.... *shakehead*

Jason Leingod said...

haha, glad to hear no 'bad comment'... if u make ur blog tell me so i can link it la, haha... ^^

Weird Dan said...

Oh...eith is making a blog???
Ya..kinda sad, I haven't had time to blog often due to work.

The forum, somehow is my way of getting response for my coding problems.

As for second paragraph... u forever with ur 'that' thing

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...