Saturday, April 01, 2006

Boring April Fool

Ah, this year april fool seem boring... Maybe cause I didnt go out and it falls on a weekend, so nothing much happened. The only fool I received until now is that the blueserver is closing down! I was so shocked, I thought... "Omg, what game should I play now that blueserver is down...!?" But suddenly it announces that it's a joke... Phew!!
What prank did you receive today? Share it with us... We would like to hear from you, lol...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

very boring indeed.... and i've yet be surprised by any jokes, despite writing this at the last hour of the day... I ended up cleaning my room instead.... friends asked me makan pizza also malas keluar.....

Jason Leingod said...

apala... go out and have fun with your friends! stay at home is boring... dont be anti social, lol

Anonymous said...

after i'd sold off my car, hanging out has been problematic nowadays....

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...