Sunday, March 26, 2006

Love songs

Ahh, love songs... It makes people feel happy but it makes some sad. For me, whenever I hear The Carpenters songs (the good famous ones), I will feel all tingly and a bit sad inside. It reminds me of the sweet times I had when i wanted to woo this girl. Sigh... and I was so sure she will be my first gf that time. But with a big impact on my heart, like a 10 ton container fall on my heart... all dreams were shattered. Time wasted, effort gone, money lost... and sweat and tears shed. It was the first time I felt so much "pain" in my life. Ah... but now it all becomes sweet memories. She's married and I moved on with my life and fall in love, with a new and old gal.
So my question for you is... what is love songs to you? Do you have that special "song" embedded in your heart? Think and ponder a while..... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

some1 buy this man a blow job, QUICK!

Weird Dan said...

I am down and can't think of any songs.
The only songs in my head is
"Wo Bu Shi Hao Ren"
我不是好人"

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...