Saturday, October 09, 2010

Bad start of new semester

It's been 2 weeks since the new sem started... Last week was fun as me, my bro and my mom went for vacation in Genting. We have a lot of free rooms coupon to use, so we stayed for 3 days 2 night (can be another night but we decided to left around 6pm). Applied for the Genting card, got RM20 in my card to be used to play those jackpot machine for free. Overall learn a lot from the gambling scene in Genting... :x

But then disaster strike as soon as I come back down... opened the computer, play for some time, then suddenly it went *ka poot*. Cannot open back, keep making those beeping sound. Found out from Daniel should be graphic card problem (died). Sigh...

Then started college in a new environment, new class. A lot of friends are in the other class, which is a good and bad thing. When the going gets though, the though gets going... die also must go on! But sadness wraps the heart.

Bro also went to Penang for his practicals, 3 month will be back. Still with this incident, there are pros and cons (mostly pros, haha). Most significant is I dont need to worry much anymore (about his bad doings) XD

Love life... nothing much. Seem like LG really going out much with the new talented guy, maybe bf liao? Not my business, just feel a tiny weeny itsy bitsy envy, haha... YL on the other hand I missed more... especially when I saw her vacation pics on FB. Oh well, can't do much about it either.

Thinking about it as a whole, feels like being single has its good traits too. No responsibility to another... more time and money for myself, can do whatever I like without being nagged of one thing or another. Ya I know life will go on and eventually I need to find a life partner, but no rush needed, right? ^^

No comments:

It's her birthday, again

 So today is 'her' birthday. The old me will be thrilled. It's like one of the most important date of the year, as important as ...